Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Okay okay....

I know that this will be my third post today in the past hour or so, but before I log off and get to work I wanted to post the pattern that I'm working on and show you my work in progress pictures. 

This Cute baby bonnet has been my project for two days now. I decided to use a light pink with white accents. Its turning out to be really cute, all it needs is a tie and poms on the end.

Now to complete the look I want to make a matching booty set. I was thinking of doing mittens too but I'm not sure if that is over kill or if it will look good. I know its for a baby and parents like to keep them warm, but then again this is Fresno that I'm living in and our weather is nothing be weird. Its like a woman with mood swings. (I'm a woman. I can say this.)

So here are the bonnet pictures. Not the best lighting I know. I will take new pictures when its finished so you can see how pretty the colors look together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment