So out of all the times I have tried to start a blog and keep it going, make it look good, make it popular, I have failed every single time. I always get scared of posting my true thoughts and feelings. Now while this is mainly my crochet blog I will probably post other things, like how my day went, or something that has been bothering me, maybe even some recipes. Mainly it will be what pattern am I working on. How I picked the pattern, what colors am I using and any problems I have run into. Not to mention the problems I am running into with starting my own crochet business.
Now I have been crocheting off and on since I was 12 which is over ten years but that doesn't mean that I have done every pattern nor does it mean that I don't have issues with patterns. There are times I just want to rip my piece off of my hook and throw it against the wall. That is when I take a break and start a new piece, read, write, or play a game.
I will post pictures of my work in progress which would be the colors that I have picked or someone wanted on a special order, along with the pattern and a pattern link, unless it is one of my own. I will also post pictures of my finished works (as long as I remember to take them). I have a habit of forgetting things but now I have more of a schedule ( working on day four of my new plan). I will let you know how it goes.... Well you guys will see, more like read how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment