If anyone had tried to talk to me two hours ago I would have been like "ehh go away... Need coffee...." I was until I got my coffee in me. Then it was on to waking up Rusty.... I almost dreaded it this morning especially after he got out of the bed walked into the living room and promptly faceplanted onto the couch where he immediately started to snore.... Lets just say that the next 45 minutes consisted of me roughly shaking him, talking to him, trying to drink my coffee, and getting grumped at for disturbing his sleep... Then after all of that he has 15 minutes to get ready for work and down his coffee. He left late, of course, after repeatedly telling me that I don't know how to wake people up and that I was supposed to wake him up at eight so he could shower.
Really? Why do guys do that? Or people in general? If you cant get your butt up and out of bed in time in the mornings don't get up an hour before you have to leave, especially when you move really slowly. Gahh!! People! But I love him, I wouldn't change a thing.
After he left I went to go get my glasses to see if I could fix them again so I can see. Which failed miserably.... :(. I have had problems with these glasses since i got them three years ago which is why I didn't wear them till my other pair finally broke. So now I need to see if I can super glue the screw in the hole in hopes that I can have them till I have the money for glasses, because "nobody got money for that right now."
Now onto my plan for my update tonight. I plan to have pictures and details of these following items:
Gir doll: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365733.0#axzz2x83rbpGW
Girls baby bonnet: http://patternsforcrochet.co.uk/bonnet-usa.html
Girls baby booties: http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/10/crochet-cuffed-baby-booties-pattern.html?m=1
Crochet cell phone cozy. Now the pattern for this one is all my own. I'm not sure if i will be posting it. I do plan or writing it up soon though. Holding on to it till I think it is ready to share.
Well now as the microwave keeps reminding me, my breakfast is ready, Heated up left overs! yum!
Talk at you later my lovelies!
-Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment