Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First

I love waking up to patterns in the morning! Its awesome when I open up Facebook and there are 10-15 different free patterns, which is when I re post them so I can bookmark them and reorganize so I can find it later. 
After browsing Facebook I decided to make breakfast for rusty before he had to leave for work. I made bacon, eggs, and Eggo waffles along with some coffee. Luckily I managed to have it done in time for him to eat and make it too work without having to rush. 
Now I have my cup of coffee and a water bottle next to me so I can bookmark pages work on my blog (I know I'm excited too! But its not ready for viewing yet.) Then I will finish the girl bonnet and start on the matching booties.  Have a good day my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment